Thursday, September 16, 2010

My Little Singer

I have a very close friend of mine that when ever she would sing in front of me, she would ask me, " I can sing right?" and I remember my answer to her being "No!" But for some reason she would always explain how she believed she can sing because when she would cover her ears, or sang in the shower she sounded great, and well - I would always laugh about it. After being a mom of a 23 month old that all he does now is sing, I think about my dear friend. Alexander now days thinks everything is a microphone, including: a straw, a phone, an umbrella, and even a remote control. Therefore, We have decided to enroll him in music classes. We start this Saturday, so I promise to give you updates and let you know how well he does, but whether he becomes a singer or not, he will always be a great little singer to me. 
Enjoy the Video...  This time he thought the umbrella was his microphone. :)     
 
 

1 comment:

  1. We are going to miss our U2 concert tommorow in The Netherlands! We gave our tickets to Thomas father and brother and they will join the great singers U2...but definetely we have a better concert tonight!!
    I'm your fan Alexander!!

    ReplyDelete